22.10.12

Project Life

I have never posted any of my Project Life pages before, but I thought what the heck - let's do a few.  So after waiting a few weeks for some photos to arrive from the USA, I was able to start to put my album together. 

Yes, I am way behind, like only up to May 2012, but a few good nights of scrapping in a row and I should be able to catch up (whenever that will be).

But here is a look at our Bali 2012 photos from January this year, they are mostly digital 12x12 pages, that I got printed at Persnickety Prints.  This was our second trip to Bali since having Mitchell.  But this time we went with my mum and dad also.

Day One

Day Two and Bali cooking class

Out and About

Bali Safari Park - LHS

Bali Safari Park - RHS

Aussie Day - Bali style

last day blues

we had a great trip and it shows in our photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment